Officials from the following organizations, who will participate in the different panels, have already confirmed their attendance:
- Airport Council International (ACI)
- Transport Security Agency of the United States (TSA)
- The European Organisation for Security (EOS)
- The Advisory Council for Aeronautics Research in Europe (ACARE)
- The Aviation Security Services Association-International (ASSA-I)
- European Civil Association Conference (ECAC)
The BEMOSA concluding event is specifically designed to meet the needs of airport security professionals, airport management officials, human resources and operations, providers of airport security services and technology, providers of airport security training services, public officials and policy makers.
BEMOSA’s key scientific team will analyze the study’s findings with a focus on the key components affecting security decision-making that will encompass group decisions, informal social networks and deviations from rules and procedures. It will also provide some background about the methodology of the study itself, including the scalability and transferability of the methodology.
The capstone conference will be held in the offices of DG Research of the European Commission in Building CDMA room SDR2, Rue du Champs de Mars 21. The event is free of charge, but registration is obligatory.
You can register either through this link, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.